Support — REVY

 

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Revy?

Revy is a visual fitness coach that provides equipment-free workouts, exercise demonstrations, voice guidance, personalized recommendations, and progress tracking.

Is Revy suitable for beginners?

Yes. Revy includes beginner-friendly workouts and can adapt exercise duration, intensity, rest time, and movement selection to your fitness level and mobility needs.

Do I need any equipment?

No. Revy’s built-in workouts use bodyweight exercises and require no special equipment.

Where can I use Revy?

You can train at home, outdoors, at the gym, or while traveling. Select your training location, and Revy will prioritize suitable workouts.

How long are the workouts?

You can choose 6, 12, 18, or 30-minute workouts. You can also select a custom duration from 1 to 60 minutes.

Does Revy show me how to perform exercises?

Yes. Revy provides visual exercise demonstrations and coaching cues to help you understand posture, alignment, and movement technique.

Can I create my own workouts?

Yes. You can create personalized workouts, add your own exercises, and customize effort and rest durations.

Does Revy adapt workouts to my abilities?

Yes. You can configure your age group, mobility level, low-impact preference, and whether you want to avoid floor or kneeling exercises.

Does Revy work with Apple Health?

Yes. With your permission, Revy can use supported Health data to calculate recovery insights and save completed workouts to Apple Health.

Does Revy support Apple Music?

Yes. Revy can automatically start suitable workout music when this option is enabled and Apple Music access is authorized.

Can I use Revy on Apple Watch?

Yes. Revy supports Apple Watch workouts, voice guidance, Health data, workout recording, and synchronization with the companion application.

Is Revy available on iPad and Apple TV?

Yes. Revy supports compatible iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV devices.

What is Revy Pro?

Revy Pro unlocks the complete workout library, workout packs, advanced recommendations, full progress insights, cross-device access, and an advertising-free experience.

Is Revy Pro a one-time purchase?

No. Revy Pro is currently offered as an auto-renewing annual subscription.

How do I restore my subscription?

Open the Revy Pro screen and select Restore Subscription. Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple Account used for the original subscription.

Does the free version contain advertising?

The free version may display advertising. Active Revy Pro subscribers receive an advertising-free experience.

How do I cancel my subscription?

Open your device’s Settings, select your Apple Account, choose Subscriptions, select Revy, and follow the cancellation instructions.

Is my Health information private?

Health information is accessed only after your permission. Revy uses authorized data to provide recovery insights and workout features. Health data is not used for advertising.

What should I do if an exercise causes pain?

Stop the exercise immediately. Choose a lower-impact alternative or consult a qualified healthcare or fitness professional before continuing.

How can I contact support?

For assistance, feature questions, subscription issues, or feedback, contact:

mohamedazad415@gmail.com

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Privacy Policy for Revy